Ukraine Flag

Ukraine Flag

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Guys.... 21 days!!!!!!!!!

Time here in Alaska is winding down QUICK and my next adventure awaits just around the corner. Guys I have just three weeks... or 21 days until I leave for the amazing and beautiful city of Kiev. I finally got my travel confirmation from International Language Programs and it looks like Ill be flying from Houston Texas to Frankfurt Germany, then from Frankfurt to Kiev Ukraine. I am totally stoked! The only part im slightly disappointed about is my incredibly short layover in Frankfurt, as its a city I have always wanted to visit! But none of that... So in just a couple short weeks ill be flying to Houston to visit my parents for just a few days, then off I go to live in Europe- something I have always wanted to do! I am SO EXCITED.
Of course I've got to study up on culture, customs and of course, the language! In Ukraine the official language is Ukrainian however its better to try and learn Russian first- and since Russian is typically widely understood at least in Kiev I am starting there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment